1. To report for work on time daily.
2. To attend branch daily meeting, interact and follow the proper instructions by your superior.
3. To update Marketing Logbook daily for proper evaluation by the BM.
4. To monitor daily the actual running new account releases of the branch compared to forecasted new account releases for the month.
5. To act as reliever of Credit Counselor (CC) and collect the exact amortization due of all assigned Advance Credit Corporation (ACC) and Advance Microfinancing Corporation (AMC) loan borrowers. To safeguard his collection from loss, theft or hold-up and same with the cashier together with the Summary of Collection Report (SCR) and Summary Loan Payment (SLP).
6. To safeguard the assigned company motorcycle from loss due to theft or carnap and to ensure that it is on good working condition daily. Cleaning and check-up/maintenance must be done every Saturdays and repairs needed must be immediately requested and repaired. Transportation Equipment Checklist (TEC) must be prepared every 30th day of the month and a copy must be forwarded to Admin. Dept.
7. To provide quality service to existing and prospective clients.