The PhilJobNet is a facility of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment with a centralized database maintained by the Bureau of Local Employment. It is envisioned to become the country's one-stop shop for all matters related to labor market information.
PhilJobNet promotes partnership with the private sector and helps employers meet their manpower needs. It also provides a facility for the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) and their LGU's partners in the business sector to have access to the Department of Labor's skills registry under the DOLE's National Skills Registration Program (NSRP).
In addition to the job vacancies available on PhilJobNet, there are also career information guides available for students, jobseekers, and career advocates/guidance counselors—such as training manuals, labor market trends, and career guidance advocacy programs.
Using PhilJobNet is easy—jobseekers and employers can create an account for free and gain access to the following:
- Search job opportunities
- Run job matching process
- Get a list of job vacancies with the employer's contact information
- Receive job invitations from accredited employers
- Post job vacancies for free
- View list and send job invitations to applicants matched to job vacancies
- Manage job applications and automate submission of job placement reports
- Participate in Job Fairs authorized by DOLE, nationwide
Accreditation of Partner-Employers
Under DOLE Department Order No. 165 (Series of 2016), any company duly recognized by the Philippine government agencies/authorities and with TIN issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) may use the PhilJobNet services for free. By the Department of Labor's primary thrust to protect jobseekers against fraud, deceit, and illegal recruitment, DOLE established an accreditation process to ensure that employers/companies have the legal personality to post job vacancies and hire applicants. Only accredited employers may post job vacancies on PhilJobNet.
The public may browse or search the list of accredited employers by visiting the link below:
Online verification of accredited employers
Documentary Requirements for Accreditation
The accreditation of companies in the PhilJobNet is done by the BLE and DOLE Regional/Field Offices, upon submission of the following documentary requirements:
Sign-up now and become an accredited employer of the PhilJobNet!
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303); and
- Any of the following, depending on the employer type:
- DTI registration for single proprietorship
- SEC registration for partnership or corporation
- CDA certificate for cooperative
- Licensed Recruitment Agency (Overseas)
- POEA License for Overseas Recruitment and Placement Agency
- Local Recruitment Agency
- DOLE License for Private Employment Agency
- D.O. 174, Series of 2017
- DOLE Registration of Contractors/Subcontractors