REPORTS AND ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
• Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
• Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
• Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
• Ensures compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
• May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.