Global Leader in Technology and Supply Chain Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 59 countries
- 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,600 suppliers, including Acer, Apple, Cisco, Citrix, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Symantec, VMware and others
- Serving more than 170,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
- Creating growth opportunities within the hard to reach SMB market as more businesses use technology to add scale, enhance services and improve productivity
- Providing support from 35,000+ associates worldwide
In 2009, the Manila Global Business Services Center was established in Taguig and currently a home to more than 2,600 employees, supporting markets across North America, Asia-Pacific and BeNeLux.