Our company, PIONEER FLOAT GLASS MANUFACTURING INC. is looking for highly competent individuals to join our Finance & Accounting Team.
· Graduate of BS Accountancy
· One or two years experienced employees, though Fresh graduates are likewise encouraged to apply.
· Must be knowledgeable in Oracle and Accpac Systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Must have initiative, strong sense of responsibility, and a good team player
· Willing to be trained, and to render overtime work.
Job Activities includes:
1. Prepare product costing
2. Prepare pure SGA, Delivery & Storage schedule and analysis
3. Imported PO Receipts Analysis/ Imported Accrual, Physical Count Adjustment
4. Preparation of various schedules
5. Assist in monthly closing
6. Other duties that may be assigned
Qualified applicants can look forward to a dynamic and fun work environment that promotes career growth and development.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Pioneer Float Glass Manufacturing Inc. (PFGMI) is the leading glass manufacturer in the Philippines. Established in 1958 under the former name Republic Glass Corporation, it eventually became a wholly owned subsidiary of AGC in 2001 adopting the name AGC Flat Glass Philippines Inc. In 2017, TQMP Manufacturing Corp. acquired 100% of the AGPH shares thus becoming the torch bearer for the flat glass industry in the Philippines.
With over 60 years of experience in flat glass manufacturing in the country, PFGMI produces quality flat glass such as Clear and Tinted Float. The company likewise supplies various types of glass for construction including Coated Glass (Heat Reflective and Low E), Mirror, and other products which can be made available through worldwide affiliates. PFGMI aims to serve all customer needs with the highest quality architectural glass and industrial glass as our impeccably high standards of production has been acknowledged by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in the Philippines, National Accreditation Body of Indonesia (Komite Akreditasi Nasional or KAN), and SIRIM QAS International for Malaysia.
PFGMI is a subsidiary of the WDG Group of Companies, a multi-business conglomerate with a diversified portfolio of businesses spanning Glass Processing, Aluminum Manufacturing, and others.