- At least vocational graduate
- Valid certification to operate forklift
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Complete pre-employment requirements
- Must have a driver’s license
- Willing to be assigned at San Cristobal, Calamba
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
HRTA Contingent Staffing Services aim to assist organizations in fulfilling temporary job requirements which, while temporary in nature, are vital in moving their respective businesses forward.
Depending on our client’s needs, our data bank comprise of skilled and semi-skilled workers as well as professionals can be deployed whenever you need them.
Aside from ensuring successful deployment, we also take pride in ensuring that the employees seconded to our clients are engaged which results to higher productivity. And in order to keep our employees engaged, we continuously find ways to improve and successfully implement employee relations program.
We strictly comply with government-mandated remittances which our employees benefit from. We also monitor their contracts and process post-employment requirements to prevent legal complications that could result from expired job contracts.
With HRTA Contingent Staffing, we can assure you of a worry-free, reliable, and high-performing temporary employees.