a. SAP experienced
b. Cost accounting experience in a discrete manufacturing environment
c. Well-versed in planning, analyzing, and collecting data to provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
Critical Skills and Behavior Requirements:
1) Detail-oriented, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed-upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment;
2) Internal controls understanding and documentation of financial process and transactions,
3) Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
1) Developing/maintaining cost standards for materials and labor,
2) Designing and implementing cost accounting systems,
3) Analyzing production costs and recommending changes,
4) Overseeing annual Physical inventories,
5) Monitor inventory transactions and, processing to ensure compli
Supervisor / 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
FIRST PHILEC is the pioneer and leader in transformer solutions in the Philippines, with over 250,000 installations nationwide. It has been the preferred brand to the country’s power utilities, commercial and industrial businesses for over five decades.
A member of the Lopez Group, First Philec is the intermediate holding company of First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) primarily for its manufacturing and technology-related investments. Through First Philec, FPH intends to grow its investments in manufacturing to provide a more robust backbone to the country’s economy—one that is founded on technological competitiveness and increased ability to add valuable products and services for the global market.