• Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering and Computer Programming.
• Must have a good level of ICT proficiency, particularly in database design concepts and object-oriented software engineering.
• Must demonstrate the ability to write clean, well-documented code.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with good listening skills and comfortable working in multi-cultural settings.
• Must possess knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages like Java, C++, VB.net, Python etc.
• Must have knowledge in software technical documentation
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
IT/Computer - Software
CJ Doran Information Technology Consultancy specializes in providing strategic business development consulting and business support services for software solution partners interested in penetrating the financial capital markets in the Philippines.
With a trusted adviser background and innovation-driven focus in the Philippine financial capital markets sector, CJ Doran Information Technology Consultancy works with innovative financial services software companies in helping local financial insitutions launch digital transformation initiatives in the following solution areas:
-Digital Banking, Wealth and Asset Management
-Private Banking & Robo-Advisory
-Client On-Boarding, eKYC and Biometrics
-Omni-channel Customer 360
-Business Process Change Management