A GNU Staff Nurse is responsible for the total nursing management of the patients assigned to him in a given shift. He directly collaborates and coordinates care with the charge nurse, co-staff nurse, and nursing assistants in the delivery of safe and quality patient care.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING/S:
1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
2. Must be a Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
3. Physically, psychologically, and emotionally fit to work.
4. With skills in office suites/ applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
5. Has good moral character and good interpersonal relationships with other members of the health team.
6. With effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with diverse populations, including physicians, employees, patients, and families.
7. With the ability to:
a) Conceptualize, develop, and implement new ideas or systems;
b) Exercise sound judgment and discretion while performing duties; and,
c) Work priorities, assign work, and ensure proper completion of work assignments
8.9. Must have updated training on BLS and IV Therapy.
9.11. At least a member of any Nursing Accredited Professional Organization.
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant
Six young Filipino doctors, returning to the Philippines after many years of specialised training in the United States, pooled their limited financial resources to set up in the City of Manila in 1965, a small laboratory with basic capabilities. This laboratory - the Medilab, was the beginning of a vision of comprehensive medical care the integrates a hospital and a medical insurance system.