· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Required Skill(s): Financial Data, Review and reconcile transactions, Record payments received, Record and categorize expenses, Record inventory received
· Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
· Certified Public Accountant
· Preparing accounts and tax returns (BIR Compliance)
· Analyze data and prepares financial documents and reports for internal and external purposes, consistent with a broad understanding of mission, vision, role and goals of the company.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS), and a good understanding and applications of concepts, theories, principles, practices, terminology and applied basis of accounting.
· Provides Monthly analysis of budget activity of the company. Update unit head on budget activity and account balances.
· Monitors financial and operational risk. Provides solutions to unit head to address operational risk.
· Monitors cash receipt and disbursement and provide assistance to the bookkeeper.
· Check the reports generated that prepared by the bookkeeper.
· Ensures all business transactions are reasonable, appropriate and necessary.
Supervisor / 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural
TRUST PIONEER CHALLENGE CORP. (TPC CORP.)
Is Construction Management and Consultancy services in repairs, installation, operation and maintenance services such as improvements, repairs, restoration, development, alteration and to engage in and carry on General Engineering Construction.
Trust Pioneer Challenge Corp.
Is a business engaged under Construction / Building / Engineering Industry.