The SALES EXECUTIVE position is a member of SIMSS Sales and Technical team. The role is for a Self-Driven individual to sell SIMSS GO NEGOSYO WEB APPLICATION SOFTWARE TO WHOLESALING, RETAILING AND SERVICES BUSINESSS in the region ensuring closed sales at given target quota. Typically, they deal with internal and external customers. They support the web application endorsement, training, visitation, and closing sales. The position aimed to achieve the highest levels of customers satisfaction through unparalleled after sales support. The applicant must speak the language of assigned region.
Visit www.simss.biz and watch all the videos for guidance in the interview preparation.
This position is OPEN TO ALL : Newly Graduates, Retirees, Balikbayan, PWD, Senior Citizens, Returning OFW, and others opportunity hunters willing to earned while at home and share their skills, knowledge and helping MSME's economic growth in the country after the pandemic.
• Sales & marketing
• Record & report management
• Proficient in written and oral communication
• MS Office
• Social media and networking of different platforms
• Basic Software application
At least Senior High School Graduate
• Perform selling and endorsement of products and services to clients either by phone, client visitation, networking, social media and digital marketing
• Perform after sales customer support through chatbot, email , customer satisfaction surveys to ensure zero complain from customers
• Deliver polished and highly effective online or in- house presentations to customers, whether existing and new.
• Promoting the Company’s products and highlighting their competitive advantages using social media
• Perform documentation management support of office files
• Maintain a permanent relationship ( intimacy) with the company's clients and/ or business partners. Always be available to the client and identify new business opportunities, customers, markets, and potential products.
• Know what the customer does and does not want, so remaining vigilant in gathering customer satisfaction surveys.
• Sourcing clients from trade associations, and other sources
• Prepare weekly reports of activity
• follow up and close sales
• This position is a Working From Home / Office Visitation. Must be willing to undergo Management system training for one week.
• Sit for the examination after the training.
• The applicant must have access to a computer.
• The applicant will be subject to a weekly / monthly quota system for inbound and outbound communication
• After 5 months, exemplary employees exceeding sales target can be a candidate for permanent position.
• Php.2,500.00 for closed sales - Nova Package
• Php.1,500.00 for closed sales - Premium Package
• Php. 6,000.00 Monthly Allowance*
• Php. 500,000.00 Group accident Insurance coverage
• Incentives and Travel for exemplary employees
*Must meet monthly target
Nature of Work
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
Senior High school
Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing
STRATEGIC INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS CORP.
Web application is now a trend in the future of business digitalization benefiting mankind.
Established in 2009, SIMSS is a reputable Information Communication Technology (ICT) company who developed a copyrighted SIMSS GO-NEGOSYO Web Application™, for every business owners engaged in wholesale, retail, and services business. It aims to connect business and technology for improved organization, operation, marketing, sales, and financial performances objectives. By embracing digital transformation, it uplifts the lives and total well-being of every business owners through sensible decision making accessible in real time business transactions.
SIMSS is a developer of copyrighted SIMSS V.1 POS software ( Point of Sale ). Our company is composed of technology equipped Professional Programmers and Network Administrators led by Engineering and MBA Graduate Operations Manager, with seasoned power and services industry experience . The Senior Programmer is a former Computer Science College Professor, one of the developers of SIMSS V.1 POS software & SIMSS GO Negosyo Web Apps. The Network Administrator is an IT and a Juris Doctor Graduate. Programmers and the Quality Assurance team are graduates of either BS Information Technology, Computer Science and related information management course.
Business profitability and sustainability from changing economic climate is achieved by speed, accuracy and sensible decision making through a simplified transactional process, accessible at your fingertips in real time, all the time.