• Performs job functions consistent with the corporate vision and mission statements and the core values of the organization.
• Admits patients into the ward or specialized nursing units; assesses/ diagnoses problems and needs, implements appropriate nursing actions needed as guided by established nursing care procedures.
• Prepares patient for nursing care procedures while giving importance to explaining procedures to be undertaken, observing medical asepsis, and ensuring compliance to the twelve rights of giving medications.
• Identifies nursing needs of patient and provides nursing care and nursing procedures.
• Participates in emergency call response team activities; Performs cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
• Provides assistance to and coordinates with the attending physician by assisting them when examining patients and on the conduct of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, clarifying and implementing doctor’s orders related to patient care, and relaying patient observation
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant