A.General Description of the Job
A Sales Associate is responsible for promoting and selling the products and services of the hospital specifically to the Key (Pareto) HMO and Corporate Accounts. Establish tie-ups with the key accounts aligned with the goals and strategy of the hospital. Ensures that target revenues and census of existing HMOs and Corporate Clients are attained.
B.Job Description and Activities
1. Market hospital services by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing key pareto clients.
2. Provide clients with business proposals and packages as requested. Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales with proper coordination with other departments to ensure high service delivery to clients.
3. Maintains relationships with clients (HMO, corporate clients, etc.) by providing support, information, supervision, study, and recommends new opportunities to ensure a business profit and service improvements. (E.g. client engagement programs, wellness activities, tie-ups, etc.)
4. Meets and visits existing key accounts regularly and handle account management and after-sales service.
5. Identifies hospital services and product improvements or new opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
6. Prepares and submits timely reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing gathered data.
7. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
9. Ensures proper execution of sales strategies and promotional initiatives.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisor / 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant
Six young Filipino doctors, returning to the Philippines after many years of specialised training in the United States, pooled their limited financial resources to set up in the City of Manila in 1965, a small laboratory with basic capabilities. This laboratory - the Medilab, was the beginning of a vision of comprehensive medical care the integrates a hospital and a medical insurance system.