Working Days: Mondays to Saturdays
The HR and Admin Manager participates in the details of the day-to-day responsibilities of Human Resources and Administration Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and monitor implementation of effective human resources strategies and policies.
• Recruit, deploy and retain quality talents for the Society for optimal alignment of Human Capital to the strategic mandate.
• Coordinate organizational training needs assessment and plan training and development interventions in line with the overall strategy for improved performance.
• Develop and maintain a cohesive and flexible performance-based culture that will deliver on the company's objectives.
• Review the company's organizational structure for optimal establishment to support business processes and ensure effective manpower and succession planning.
• Develop and maintain competitive remuneration and grading structures.
• Manage employee relations, welfare, safety, and health to foster a conducive work environment and ensure legal compliance.
• Coordinate and supervise the administrative function and outsourced services of the organization including security services, management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the work place and provision of working tools.
• Provide strategic direction on administration of the company through development and implementation of administrative strategies, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Supervise direct reports work and other administrative matters.
• Review performance of direct reports.
• Identify training needs for direct reports.
• Maintain and monitor the integrity of the Human Resources Information Management Systems for accurate employee data.
• Develop and monitor implementation of the Human Resources and Administration Departmental budget for cost management.
• Attends to employee’s concern on SSS, Phil health and HDMF/Pag Ibig and resolve or respond to their queries and concerns.
• Timely creation and facilitation of payroll processing and monthly submission of payroll reports, government statutory reports, and other finance related requirements
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or in social science or related field.
•Knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resource
• Has strong background in Labor Relations
• Maximum of 5 years’ experience in the related field
• Knowledge of computer applications.
Expert in administration and organizational planning ability
Vast experience in team leadership
Successful experience in employee relations and people management
Excellent written and verbal communication
Strategic thinking ability
Proven ability to multitask
Assistant Manager / Manager
Here in Quincy Supermarket, you are not just an employee or a personnel, but you are one of the core members that will bring the company’s visions to life. You are tasked to perform and excel to be able to carry the torch of the company’s mission.
We believed that each employee contributes to Quincy Supermarket’s growth and success, and we hope that you take pride in being a member of our team.