Teller I on branches is responsible for processing the over-the-counter transactions of members such as savings deposits and withdrawals, time deposits, new member’s deposits, Withdrawals of Membership, TW Change, all Cash Disbursement, all other claims of members like HPP, Mortuary and others and other related transactions.
OFFICE LOCATION: (1) Malita, Davao Occidental
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration preferably major in Financial Management or any Business course
- Preferably have undergone trainings relevant to the position
- Knowledge of Industries. Understanding of the ins and outs of business industries
- Should be a computer literate and has a knowledge of the software to be used
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Must possess professional skills on handling members-customers
- Good Listening and Communication Skills as well as Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must possess high degree of integrity and honesty
Nature of Work
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
Tagum Cooperative highlights its four business lines, Savings and Credit, Member Benefit and Assistance (MBA), Funecare, and Ancillary Services. Savings and Credit focuses on various Savings Products with specialized savings deposits and Loan Products with reasonable interest rates. TC also offers a wide array of life and non-life insurance products through the Member Benefit and Assistance (MBA). Every parting of a loved one is made special through its FuneCare Services while the Ancillary Services focuses on Commercial Spaces for rent located at Dalisay Road, Magugpo West, Tagum City.
Salamat sa Pagsalig!