1. Analyzing and figuring out the system needs of an organization
2. Keeping systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
3. Planning a strategy to maintain system security on the computers and the network as a whole
4. Optimizing and evaluating the system regularly
5. Assigning and updating security permissions for the system network
6. Training or directing users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
7. Performing problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system
1. Has experience in setting up database like Microsoft Azure and integrating them into one system
2. In depth knowledge in setting up the Linux Operating System wut minor supervision
3. Back-end infrastructure expert - must be very familiar in backing up, storage management, redundancy, business continuity
4. Protocols knowledge - familiar with MQTT, UDP, TCP IP and also knows how all works
Supervisor / 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin
FIRST PHILEC is the pioneer and leader in transformer solutions in the Philippines, with over 250,000 installations nationwide. It has been the preferred brand to the country’s power utilities, commercial and industrial businesses for over five decades.
A member of the Lopez Group, First Philec is the intermediate holding company of First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) primarily for its manufacturing and technology-related investments. Through First Philec, FPH intends to grow its investments in manufacturing to provide a more robust backbone to the country’s economy—one that is founded on technological competitiveness and increased ability to add valuable products and services for the global market.