Monday to Saturday workweek
Work remotely: NO
Qualifications and skills needed
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience as Accounting Manager
- Preferably with Accounting Manager experience
- Must have experience and knowledgeable in Government compliances, creating P&L (Profit & Loss Statement), Balance Sheet, can make FS manually and etcc.
-Knowledge in SAP, Quickbooks and Peachtree is a plus
- Must be Strict and fair
- With Strong organization and leadership skills
- Must be Flexible
- Well experienced in Staffing
- Able to report for work during holidays and/or weekends if need arises.
Office managers are responsible for the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Counter checking all accounting related transactions.
- Responsible for leading the following up on supplier logistics.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensuring tasks of each office staff was diligently performed
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager and General Manager. Work with and supervise receiving, merchandising, purchasing and accounting departments.
Assistant Manager / Manager
Finance - Audit/Taxation
Here in Quincy Supermarket, you are not just an employee or a personnel, but you are one of the core members that will bring the company’s visions to life. You are tasked to perform and excel to be able to carry the torch of the company’s mission.
We believed that each employee contributes to Quincy Supermarket’s growth and success, and we hope that you take pride in being a member of our team.