As a Teammate, you must:
Provide customer satisfaction and experience
- Meet and exceed client mandated KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Be aware of TaskUs policies and keep things confidential
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
- Participate in training to improve work performance
So, do you have what it takes to become a teammate? We’re looking for someone who:
- Is willing to work on shifting schedules
- Has call experience (a plus but not required)
- Has strong verbal, written & comprehension skills
- Is computer literate and proficient to use Windows OS, Apple OS X, MS Office & Google applications
- Meets the typing requirement (40WPM for Voice & Non-Voice)
- Has critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Can multitask and has high attention to details
- Is self-motivated, can work independently, and contribute to cross-functional and global teams
- Is flexible and can quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
- Can work under pressure
Fresh Grad / < 1 Year Experienced Employee
Junior High school
TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale. To find out more visit TaskUs.com.
TaskUs have the best culture in the outsourcing industry because of our belief in always putting our teammates first. We are free from the burdens of on-premise legacy systems and old-fashion processes. The latest cloud technology makes the work we do seamless and our bottom-up management approach keeps us agile.
Revolutionizing the customer experience begins at TaskUs.