Duties and Responsibilities:
• In depth knowledge in engineering, technology, building, constructing and design
• Proficient in use of CAD software
• Responsible for planning and coordinating the materials, equipment and other resources for construction
• Coordinate on technical matters
• Submission and approval of projects
• To estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met
• Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports
• Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
• Measure and value the work done on site
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
Amira Land Development Corporation is a Bohol-based real estate development company that markets and sells socialized and economic housing for average income earners.
With the intention of becoming the leading property developer in Bohol, we make sure that our clients are always on the top of our mind by formulating perfect plans that will meet and exceed their needs and expectations. We also ensure that we generate great value from any property that we manage and that our projects can favorably compete with the bests in the industry. Then, we will offer projects at an acceptable rate and will deliver it within the specified completion date excluding any unforeseen circumstances, which is beyond our control. Furthermore, we will become a specialist in turning neglected areas into beautiful residential zones and dilapidated places into a master piece. And with that, will be our strong image and signature.
We are known with our quality and affordable projects that match customers’ needs across different income segments in the Philippines and abroad. Since our founding in Bohol, in 2017, Amira Land Development Corporation has become the leading mass housing developer in the province.
Our humble beginnings are anchored to an entrepreneurial corporate structure. A team of skilled and competitive professionals working together to be highly committed to our customers and community. Our management team has a wide range of experience and training which provides the framework for an effective project leadership. Together, as a team, guided by Filipino values, passion and commitment, we ensure that satisfactory products and services are delivered to our clients.