1. Communicate effectively with patient’s significant and other health professionals.
2. Answers call with due courtesy.
3. Encodes new and follow-up patients profile and final diagnosis into the database.
4. Direct patients to clinic areas.
5. Adheres to unit procedures for the use of supplies, equipment in order to promote effective and efficient to clinic areas.
6. Assists nurses in checking the chats completeness and patient’s data completely filled up at the patient’s health records.
7. Updates and submit patients health records of all areas (ICU, WARD, OPD, ER) to repository department ensuring patient’s confidentiality at all times.
8. Trouble shoots simple computer problems.
9. Maintains good relationship and an emphatic approach to patients / watchers and refer them to the nurse for any untoward conditions.
10. Participate in the Self / Professional / Institutional Development Program as required.
11. Does other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.