The Training Specialist should have experience in designing and developing training development programs based on individual needs (agent's and supervisor’s performance). This role is also responsible for providing, coordinating, analyzing, and consolidating all necessary data to deliver training in a timely and accurate manner following stakeholder requirements and company standards.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Identifying training and development needs within the CXP Group, especially with the existing agents.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Develop and co-develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Create a training plan with a monthly, quarterly, and yearly view.
- Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Executes process training to the Operations team and calibrates results across the training team.
- Collaborates with quality team and management across the site to identify operational deficiencies and develop Lean, solution-oriented, measurable training.
- Manages multiple and high-priority projects with competing deadlines.
- Helps build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience.
- Builds and maintains fruitful, beneficial relationships horizontally and vertically across organizations.