GHRMS - Global Learning Support (GLS) Learning Administrator (French Speaker) will be responsible for delivering training and learning administrative services to assigned SBU as defined on the agreed Service Level Agreements. The Learning Administrator will also handle queries and requests sent by members using GLS tools.
• Provide administrative services to specific countries assigned.
• Handle the training events logistics for the clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
- Managing the training calendar
- Liaising with trainers and delegates
- Chasing of training authorizations when necessary
- Booking of meeting rooms/venue and accommodations
- Requesting of course materials, exams and catering
- Sending out meeting invites
- Updating of training attendance
- Managing course evaluations
- Managing PO requests and recharges
- Managing other related admin logistics tasks
• Give ample support in managing the e-learning system. Responsibilities may include the following:
- Answering e-learning queries and requests
- Adding joiners to the system when necessary
- Adding specific members to an assignment group
- Handling other e-learning related tasks assigned
• Provide assistance to members regarding all mandatory courses. Answer basic questions, provide standard policy/procedural information, and perform routine problem resolution for his/her assigned process.
• Accommodate all learning related cases received in the HRSC tool. This entails providing correct answers and resolving issue within the identified service level agreement (SLA).
• Provide inputs for team related requirements. Ensure that they are completed and submitted within the given deadline (i.e. HRSC tool and leave tracker etc).
• Create new process documents within three weeks after the first successful run of the process.
• Update existing process documents within two weeks after the first successful run of the updated process.
• Maintain adherence to all company and team policies and procedures.
• Develop expertise in the LMS (MyLearning) and new learning technologies together with their operations and implications on the services.
• Maintain Learning tools and workspaces regularly and to ensure that both instances are up-to-date.
• Ensure that the Team Manager, Team Leader, Team Members, and third parties are fully informed of any changes on the processes being handled.
• Provide proper work coverage to other Learning Associate when they are on holiday or medical leave. And ensure your work is covered in your absence.
• Perform ad-hoc assigned to the Learning Associate that might not be listed.
• Assume ownership of personal development and express to Supervisor the preferred training. Ensure that individual training record is kept up to date.
• To submit necessary reports required by the Global Learning Support team and Global Learning Support team’s clients.
• Ensure delivery of reports even if on holiday or medical leave.
• Ensure that reports submitted are accurate and timely.
• Measure: Completeness of report, accuracy of data, timeliness of submission of report.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with company procedures and client requirements.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner.
• Escalate queries and requests when it requires a deeper knowledge.
• Ensure feedback is given to Supervisor if potential issues are detected
• Ensure that CGI policies on Data Protection and Information Security are strictly complied with.
Teamwork and Communication
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings and trainings.
All CGI employees shall be responsible for the security of the information that they use or manage, and shall ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve its confidentiality, integrity and availability for use. The following are basic security obligations:
• Be aware of one’s obligation under legislation governing data protection, computer misuse, copyright protection, intellectual property, the retention of public records and the common law;
• Act with propriety in the use of the business units’ information resources;
• Familiarize with and conform to the Information Security policy and related Standards, Guidelines, etc;
• Report immediately to one’s Supervisor and Information Security Officer, any breaches, or suspected breaches, of the CGI Information Security policy.
• Use encryption tools as needed.