TECHNICAL SERVICE INFORMATION WRITER
Do you have a knack for giving useful, clear instructions in using devices? Can you translate complex technical descriptions and steps into something simple and user-friendly? Are you a team player who can work effectively with groups across different functions?
We are looking for a technical writer to help us create instructional and reference documents containing service information for printer products.
We invite you to join our team, if you have:
- A degree in engineering, information technology, or other related fields, or a degree in journalism, English, or communication.
- Experience with technical subjects or diagnostics. Preferably with previous service experience in computer peripherals, or consumer electronics.
- Solid writing experience, preferably in a structured authoring environment including any of the following: parts catalogs, troubleshooting manuals, or training guides.
- A strong sense of accountability.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to a collaborative, multicultural, and dynamic company.