Mandarin Level 1 Technical Support
Years of Experience: At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 inquiries and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call. Chat, email or portal.
• The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• Produces quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools .
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned