1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
2. Must be a Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
3. No work experience is required except for special areas: 1-2 years experience preferred.
4. Physically, psychologically and emotionally fit to work.
5. Has good moral character and good interpersonal relationships with other members of the health team.
6. With effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with diverse populations, including physicians, employees, patients, and families.
A Staff Nurse is responsible for the total nursing management of the patients assigned to him in a given shift. He directly collaborates and coordinates care with the charge nurses, co-staff nurses, and nursing assistants in the delivery of safe and quality patient care.