1. 50% Implement activities of the Research and Innovation office (meetings, workshops, information dissemination, seminars, research, etc.)
2. 10% Maintain RITM Research Database.
3. 10% Create RIO standard operating procedures, work instructions, form, and other administrative documents.
4. 10% Implement RIO's thrusts on research resource collation (call for proposals, conference, awards, scholarships, etc)
5. 5% Prepares all communications related to the office.
6. 5% Participate in RIO strategic planning.
7. 5% Ensure that RIO abides by the RITM the RITM quality policy
8. 5% Represent in RIO meetings when relevant to the tasks performed, or when the office chair or committee members are unavailable