A Sales representative is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products. Responsible of selling of products and collecting payments from the clients. Maintains an excellent relationship with clients through superior customer service.
• Handles client’s inquiries online through Email, Viber and Skype
• Answering client concerns about credit terms, prices, products and availability
• Receiving client’s orders (Promote, sells & secure orders from Clients)
• Checking the orders availability in the system
• Placing / forwarding orders to Warehouse Processor
• Maintains client records
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment for clients
• Regular conduct sales call for re-order of existing accounts.
• Provides details about the products offered.
• Coordinate with the Logistics team to monitor delivery schedule.
• Implements marketing efforts and introduce promotional strategies
• Often help the clients with their returned items and reports product complaints to Service Department
• Reports any concerns or issues related to returns
• Acquire new clients and willing to do fieldwork
• Maintains a good working relationship with Clients
• Conducts feedback and prepares evaluation report regarding the product.
• Other tasks related to Sales and Marketing