Duties & Responsibilities
A. Functional Duties:
1. Conducts initial evaluation of patient by interviewing, observing & doing physical examination of the affected area as well as the unaffected parts;
2. Establishes a positive client worker relationship;
3. Implements treatment plan as prescribed by Physiatrist or Supervisor;
4. Provides adequate physiotherapy programs;
5. Recommends other PT treatment procedures based on the patient’s condition (neurological, musculoskeletal, etc.)
6. Prepares written reports on all matters concerning patient treatment
7. Re-evaluates patients after receiving several treatments
8. Charge and bills patients according to the test and procedures done.
9. Census patients’ procedures and test for the monthly reports of income and consumables.
10. Keeps the Rehab files for patient’s future reference.
11. Complies with other related duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.