1. Designs and analyzes system, prepares program specifications, and prepares programming schedules.
2. Test and evaluates programs to check if conforming to the design and specifications.
3. Evaluate programmers' and computer operators' performances.
4. Coordinates with the Network Administrator for the installation of software.
5. Oversees the implementation of the information systems in the user sites.
6. Manage and ensures updates for the website of the local government unit.
7. Reports to the IT Unit Head the status of system implementation and recommends improvements to the system when required.
8. Does other tasks and functions as may be directed by the Unit Head.