When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What we offer
Take the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey as an Advisory Analyst, wherein you will partner with our Global Advisory Analysts to deliver accurate shareholder analysis and market intelligence with the power to improve the efficiency and value of our clients’ Investor Relations program. You will be responsible for gathering relevant data, processing, analyzing, and generating reports with valuable useful insights that help our clients understand the composition of their shareholder base by delivering quality, accurate, and timely shareholder analysis and insights on the financial markets.
We recognize that our employees work tremendously hard; in exchange, you will receive a competitive salary package, HMO coverage for you and your dependents from day one, an annual bonus, employee stock purchase plan, retirement plan, education reimbursement options, paid vacation and sick leave, subscription to eLearning platforms, fitness, wellness, and more.
We also provide our employees with the resources and opportunities they need to chart a career of achievement, growth and endless possibilities.
What you will do
- Processing information gathered through disclosure responses and shareholder data sources by entering these data into Nasdaq's proprietary database as stated in the process methodology and by adhering to all quality checklists in place;
- Researching, analyzing, and validating relevant ownership data from data sources to ensure accuracy of information and completeness of the report;
- Generating reports and summarizing key movements and trends in the shareholder base by following standard procedure on data integrity, accuracy, and in compliance to client specifications and ensuring timely delivery to client and counterparts;
- Writing insightful commentaries and analysis of shareholder;
- Working with global counterparts in completing client deliverables/reports consistent with the quality that clients expect and proactively providing counterpart progress updates in relation to the status of clients assigned;
- Raising critical issues to manager or team lead that affects report delivery and client satisfaction;
- Working with Managers/Team Leads/Senior Analysts and Specialists in the implementation of data quality, process efficiency and productivity improvement initiatives;
- Collaborating and performing specific tasks for different Manila Advisory Services teams and other Business Units to help increase overall efficiency and productivity;
- Participating in root cause analysis (RCA) discussions and recommending solutions to identified issues