● Manages inquiries through various social media channels.
● Handles customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follows up to ensure resolution.
● Ensures that customers are satisfied with products or services.
● Engaging customers from time to time to get feedback and monitor post purchase satisfaction.
● Informing customers about new products or services
● Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer customer questions.
● Escalating queries and concerns
● Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
● Assess the company’s customer service policies and processes and identify areas for improvement.