Iloilo PH Registered Nurse ( Medical Management Specialist ) PHRN
Responsible for reviewing and analyzing institutional and professional claims and supporting medical documents to determine medical necessity of billed services and benefits payable according to established guidelines.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Reviews, analyzes and renders determinations on requests from the providers and beneficiaries for reconsideration of previously rendered medical decisions relating to claims issues.
What you can look forward to:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Quarterly Incentive Program*, computed as % from annual gross compensation
- Premium HMO Coverage, covering employee + up to 2 dependents on Day 1 of employment
- Vacation and sick leaves with annual conversion*
- Weekends off fixed night shift schedule for most lines of businesses
- Retirement package eligibility depending on tenure of employment
- Opportunity to join a paid Training Program and potential sponsorship to take the NCLEX and get a USRN license*
*Terms and conditions apply.