Junior Legal Officer
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
• Assist senior lawyers in the provision of corporate legal services to clients based in foreign jurisdiction
• Prepare legal documents for all stages of company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines
• Perform and/or monitor statutory filings with local authorities
• Coordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/or documentation required to carry out assignments
• Must have a degree in Law
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.