1. Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
2. Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
3. Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
4. Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
5. Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
6. Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
7. Provide excellent customer service.
8. Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.