1. Supervise and controls the personnel and activities for the rehabilitation, maintenance, and repair of light and heavy equipment owned by the LGU of Bayawan.
2. Prepares design, specification, and estimates of equipment to be purchased.
3. Prepares requisition of spare parts and other related materials necessary for the repair and maintenance of equipment.
4. Prepares and submit periodic work accomplishment reports, as well as reviews and checks job orders, driver's / operators' records of travel order, and equipment history.
5. Does other tasks as may be assigned by superior.