TITLE: PARTS ANALYST / ILLUSTRATOR
• Professional and stress-free work environment
• Fast growing – lots of career opportunities
• Very competitive wages and benefits
PRIMARY DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• Creates and enters standard descriptions for parts numbers into the computer database according to customer specifications. Modifies parts lists and corresponding art so that they are accurate.
• Modifies and updates line-weight and fonts of existing art according to parts lists and engineering schematics.
• Enters new and/or missing information from customer-supplied engineering materials into computer database system.
• Ability to research and analyze BOM (Bills of Material) using engineering data to identify and verify those components that are listed in the BOM to those existing in the engineering.
• Compiles parts lists and illustrations to print books or burn compact discs using various software programs. May conduct a brief quality assurance review of book/compact disc upon completion.
• Prints engineering drawings from customer database or other customer-supplied materials.
• Creates new isometric illustrations using engineering specifications.
• Research database for existing illustrations that will meet customer requirements for new art, to save time and increase productivity. Adjusts parts list to match existing art.