I. GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible in the receiving and releasing process of all stock room-related transactions.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Responsible for the reconciliation of stock balances with the Accounting Department.
2. Identify item classification (Medical Supplies General Services supplies) and validate the quantity per receiving report against quantity per delivery receipt and purchase order, records the items received, indicate item code and equivalent code.
3. Responsible in the receiving of delivered items.
4. Assists in the performance of the monthly/yearly physical report.
5. Responsible in the releasing of stocks from different servicing results.
6. Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.