• Performs the actual installation, mounting and dismounting of air-conditioning units together with the team leader.
• Conducts troubleshooting and servicing of air-conditioning units or previous installations done
• On a daily basis, is in-charge of the actual preparation of materials requested from the stockroom ensuring that what’s needed for the day are completely loaded on the team’s vehicle
• If licensed, may serve as back-up driver for the team
• Helps maintain the cleanliness and good-working condition of the team’s vehicle, tools and equipment
: • Controls and monitors his or her own operational expenses
• Reports any noted issues to his / her immediate head
General : • Strictly follows Company policies, rules, regulation and code of conduct
• Must project and protect one’s self well including wearing of proper uniform and other safety gears that the Company provides
• Is responsible for handling and safeguarding the confidentiality of records from unauthorized inspection or personnel
• Is responsible and accountable for all machineries, tools and equipment issued by the Company in performing his or her job
• Observes the following standard practice in the conduct of his or her job:
o Appropriate greetings to customers
o Appropriate addressing of customers (e.g. Sir, Madam, Father, Sister, Monsignor, Reverend etc.)
o Proper grooming & hygiene
o Ethical conversation with customers
o Appropriate expression of gratitude to customers.
o Proper channeling of problem or concerns.
• Maintains professional image and behavior in dealing with customers and non-customer. Attends to customer’s service requirements.
• Ensures that all customers are properly, politely and promptly attended.