HR / Administrative Officer for our Capitol Branch that can provide assistance in terms of clerical tasks and assist the Human Resources department with any HR-related concerns. Other job responsibilities include:
1. Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Department.
3. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
4. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
5. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
6. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired massage therapist