When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will partner with the Sales & Renewal Support Manager and other teammates who specialize in the order-to-cash life cycle and support the business in driving growth.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will:
- Handle the day-to-day requests incoming to the SalesOps or Account Management case queues – as it pertains to sales and renewal price negotiations, downgrades, and cancellations for existing subscriptions.
- Collaborate with team members from Sales, Client Success, Global Market Services, Contracts and Finance to resolve requests.
- Maintain outstanding Salesforce data hygiene and seek ways to improve the quality of data within the operational ecosystem.
- Maintain process documents within our revenue operations tech stack that ensure scalable best practices.
- Assist with strategic operational projects, as needed.