To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
1. Deals with prospective customers directly via telephone and e-mail to describe products
and persuade potential Merchants to open an account;
2. Assisting customers who wish to open or manage their Merchant accounts
3. Providing general information regarding the services offered;
4. Educating potential customers on the benefits when using the services offered and builds
a customer base by communication with them via phone or e-mail;
5. Retains existing customers by building long-term relationships and effectively maintain
6. Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales
7. Plan towards meeting work standards and sales targets.
? ?  Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in
? ? Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
Preferably one (1) year in experience specializing in Sales (Forex/Insurance/Credit Card)
Preferably being accustomed to multitasking.
Required Skill(s): Excellent negotiating skills, with oral and written English
Computer and web proficient.
Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Willing to work in shifting schedules.
- Has relatively high level of independence.