To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
Responsible for the achievement of store objectives and operations business targets through efficient,
effective and innovative leadership.
1. 100% achievement of store sales plan through timely and proper planning and
communication with key support groups and consistent implementation of corporate and
store initiatives on sales building and sales growth. Provides feedback/updates to team its
sales performance and generates recommendation and intervention on how to effectively
implement selling strategies
2. Recommends the stores budget and ensures that such is met. This pertains to budget on
major operating costs through monitoring and implementation of cost efficient initiatives at
all times, involving specific support groups as needed for the successful implementation of
cost savings measures
3. Timely and consistent monitoring and implementation of inventory management service
level indicators to ensure accuracy of inventory.
4. Ensures customer service audit (SMRT) is achieved by being personally available and
prompt in attending to all customers needs.
5. Directly supervises all store personnel including the Inventory Controller, Senior Cashier,
Stockman, Cashiers and Sales Associates. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with
the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring,
and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Specifically, it carries out the following managerial responsibilities:
• Planning-forecasting needs, prepares actual plans, and budgets and arranges time
schedule; develop policies and simplified procedures.
• Organizing- maintains coordination of activities across level through sound structure,
delegation, and regular interaction between and among group of employees; Leadingdevelops
high performing employees with full awareness and support to vision and core
values of ESSI through rational decision making, training, and coaching, opening
communication channels like regular meeting and discussion, selection and employee
• Controlling- sets performance goals and standards to measure actual performance and
determine performance plans; monitors SOP compliance and company directives
• Administrative /Building Management- ensures consistency in quality and accuracy in the
documents and reports prepared and submitted by stores, monitors payment of bills,
permits, and licenses, building, maintenance, etc. through the ASMs.
Sales Information Proficiency
Sales Data Analysis & Problem Solving
Sales Building Needs Analysis
Inventory Management & Control
Labor Cost Management & Productivity
Utilities Management & Control
Customer Service Customer Service Standards Mastery
Customer Service Monitoring System, Feedback Management, & Review
Quality Management System
Hiring & Selection
Orientation, Training, and Employee Development
Employee Relations/Labor Relations
Marketing Market Intelligence
Supervised and monitor all operation
With less supervision of Area Manager and Regional Manager