Job Vacancy: WAREHOUSEMAN
- Responsible for filing, retrieving, maintenance and update of warehousing forms, records, stock cards and all data in computer and manual recordeding system.
- Record received and issued inventoru item to the stock cards.
- Prior to delivery, ensure that the storage area is prepared and provided for the classification of the item to be delivered.
- Receive, check correctness, move and store delivered/incmoming goods (tools, materials and equipment).
- Handle storage of materials delivered at the project site.
- Ensure that the stock inventory is properly labeled or marked visibly inidcating the complete description and specifications of the items.
- Responsible for the regular inventory, reports, monitoring of tools, materials and equipment.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of stockroom.
- Work Experience: 1 year/s
Salary: ₱14,000 - ₱16,000
- Windows literacy is advantage.
- Graduate of any Technical Course with at least 1 year work experience in warehousing inventory and administartion in a construction environment.
- With knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical work and materials specification.
- Can work with minimum supervision.