1. To report for work on time daily.
2. To attend on daily branch meeting, interact and follow the proper instructions by your superior.
3. To conduct proper background and credit investigation of loan applicants and co-makers
4. To ensure that the loan applicant and co-makers are the rightful owners of the business being presented.
5. To conduct a sure and secure appraisal of collateral, if any.
6. To set a viable range of amount of loan appropriate to the loan applicant.
7. To submit completed new accounts and renewals to Branch Manager in a timely manner to avoid bulk releases at the end of the month.