You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
Joining incentive GUARANTEED for those applicants that have collection/financial experience!
As a Collections Associate, you will deliver customer service to the clients. You are also expected to:
• Take inbound calls from the bank’s customers and clients;
• Educate clients on any concerns or disputes that they may have on the bank’s financial services (account delinquencies, payment collections and processing);
• Provide accurate resolution to issues on credit terms with customer accounts and payments;
• Work with the customer on payment options, payment plans and appropriately escalate any dispute that the customer may raise (Escalation handling);
• Transfer calls to the necessary groups as required by law;
• Abide by all regulatory compliance requirements as required by federal law in the US; and
• Accurately document all actions taken during each transaction with the customer.
• Finished at least 2 years in college (or High School Graduate + relevant work experience)
• At least 2 years of work experience in Customer Service, Collections or Financial services is preferred
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge on computers
• Good customer service and problem solving skills