Job Vacancy: ACCOUNTING STAFF
- Prepare montly financial report (month-end adjustment journal entries, accounts reconciliations, cash in bank, receivables, financial statement preparation, Financial analysis, etc) Validate accuracy of invoices and other accounitng documents.
- Prepare and ensures timely remittances of BIR monthly requirements and other government regulatory requiements.
- Assists to accountant in the preparation of BIR audit requirements.
- Compare/ analyze actual performance vis-a-vis forecast.
- Perform duties and resposibilities that may be deemed necessary for the accomplishment of the above task.
- Should be willing to work in Bambang,Pasig City, preferably residing nearby vicinity like Pateros, Taguig, Marikina, Cainta, Mandaluyong, etc
- Can start as soon as possible
- Work Experience: 1 year/s
Salary: ₱15,000 - ₱20,000
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Result driven
- Flexible and adaptable manner
- Keen into details
- Required skill(s): Word Perfect, MS Excel.
- Can communicate well upon interview
- Sets of questions will be given for pre-employment examination
- Can work under minimal supervision