HAPPY LEMON GROUP PHILIPPINES, INC.
Job Vacancy: Accounting Assistant
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, information gathering and monitoring skills and research and communication skills.
- Attention to details, accuracy, and adaptability.
- Must be able to view controls, issues, and concerns from other perspective of the management.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Computer literate, results-oriented and can work under pressure.
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Develops inventory analyzing of reports and analyzing variance.
- Verifies accurate standard cost.
- Prepares inventory accounts to the general ledger.
- Conducts quarterly stock count.
- Does physical counting monthly.
- Prepares monthly journal entries as needed.
- Checks sales report given by the Operations Team.
- Prepares monthly sales report.
- Reconciles accounts payable transactions.
- Checks charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices/ expenses reports.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Prepares and checks payable entries, warehouse supplies and rentals and assist with monthly status reports and monthly closing.
- Provides supporting documentation for audits.
- Records fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system/ report.
- Tracks compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts
- Conducts periodic reviews of the fixed assets schedule to determine dispositions.
- Reconciles balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
BIR TAX REMITTANCES
- Prepares all taxes for remittance (withholding, vat, income tax).
- Prepares computation of the quarterly income tax due.
- Prepares the VAT per FS return and E-sales report to BIR.
- Prepares withholding taxes compensation/ expanded per FS vs BIR returns.
- Prepares all journal entries for FS preparation.
Salary: ₱15,000 - ₱15,500
Should have a wider range of knowledge and skills with regards to the field of profession.
Can work profesionally with colleague or other person with relevance to the field.
Can work indipendently or in team in relation to the field of expertise.