Job Vacancy: IT Helpdesk Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Related field or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience as a Helpdesk Manager or relevant position in a BPO setting.
- Demonstrate management and decision making skills concerning Information System policies and procedure and can complete project on schedule.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Work Experience: 2 year/s
Salary: ₱50,000 - ₱65,000
- Ensure all requests and issues are catered within the specified timeline.
- Manage Helpdesk workforce (Timekeeping, Schedule Plotting, Leave approvals, Coaching, BSC, Performance Evaluation)
- Plan and oversee activities of the Helpdesk team.
- Create and document Policies and Procedures, Incident Reports, Best Practice, and the like
- Liaise with other departments to report issues and discuss initiatives and future plans of the department.
- Participate in specific client meetings to provide updates on IT issues.
- Proofread, standardize, correct information written by IT staff, and arrange them in a logical order so it can be easily read and understood