ENGIE SERVICES ASIA-PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Job Vacancy: Helpdesk
- ?Receive calls via radio or mobile phones and emails in a courteous and professional manner.
- To track, record and report the help desk activities and performance metrics through ENGIE’s CMMS.
- For inquiries that fall within the Scope of Service – to resolve user questions or problems by providing timely and accurate information; and escalate concerns to the appropriate person within ENGIE.
- Work Experience: 1 year/s
Salary: ₱15,000 - ₱18,000
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Work Schedule: (48 hours/week) Shifting