To apply, kindly login with your account.Login as a Jobseeker
1 Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
2 Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
3. Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
4. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
5. Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
6. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
7. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.